Advantages of Online UPS:
In comparison with other types of UPS, the most advantageous characteristic of an Online UPS is its ability to create an electrical firewall" between the power incoming from the utility and sensitive electronic equipment.
1. UPS systems provide isolation between the main supply and the load.
2. Inverters are always on, which ensures that voltage at the load is free of distortion.
3. All disturbances of the supply will not be seen in the output, such as blackouts, brownouts, spikes, etc.
4. The voltage regulation will be improved.
5. The inverter is always on, therefore the transfer time is practically zero.
Our Supply Network :
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Guwahati, Assam, Sikkim, Nagaland, Mizoram, Gandhinagar, Kanpur, Varanasi, Patna, Agartala, Karnataka, Bhubaneswar, Assam, Hyderabad, Bhopal, Indore, Dehradun, Rajasthan, Lucknow, Punjab, Kerala, Moradabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Ludhiana, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Pune, Rudrapur, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Tripura, Bangalore, Chennai, Orissa, Srinagar, Meerut, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chhattisgarh, Kohima, Ranchi, Pondicherry, Gujrat, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Nagpur, Raipur, Thiruvananthapuram, Daman, Sri Ganganagar, Jammu & Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Silvassa
Our Export Network :
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Botswana, Canada, Boston, Egypt, Cairo, Manama, lagos, Ikeja, Dubai, Uae, Sydney, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Sudan, Dhaka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Ghana, Israel, Kenya, Lebanon, Malawi, Malaysia, Mozambique, Oman, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Dammam, Kaula Lampur, Indonesia, Vietnam, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Uganda, United Kingdom, UK , Tanzania, United States, Chile, Peru, Yemen, Zambia, Panama, Bahamas, South and Latin America.